10/17 – Beta 2.0 is now live at ChannelAttitude.com (if your current password expired, just hit “forgot password”)
Things of note:
1. Any issues, account questions, technical support etc., you must fill out a Support Ticket by clicking the link under the login, or by clicking Support on the left-side of your dashboard. Do not contact Vince or Jeff, as they are unable to assist with any account issues.
2. If you have an active subscription and are unable to login, register a new account with the same email address you used while purchasing the subscription. You will be able to access your subscriptions after logging in with your new account.
3. If you do not see your active subscription packages after logging in, follow the directions here: https://channelattitude.com/channel-attitude-support.pdf
4. Every product has a separate RSS feed. On the right side of your dashboard, click RSS next to the product to copy the link, and then paste into your podcast app. If viewing the site on mobile, you may have to scroll to the right to see the RSS option.
5. Any issues with the above, please fill out a support ticket here. Our support staff will get back to you within 48 hours.
6. This is version 2.0, but it is still a Beta. If you encounter any bugs, please report in the ticket system.
7. You may now sign up for any additional packages
We appreciate your patience as we got Beta 2.0 prepared, enjoy the content!
9/14 – We are temporarily taking the Beta offline to better address and fix the login issues many are having. It is possible the RSS feeds may not update during this time, but all shows will continue to be sent through email. If you are missing any shows, please contact JeffLanesEmail@gmail.com. Once the issue is fixed and Beta is back online, we will send you the info. Thank you for your patience!
9/13 – Some users are experiencing the following 3 issues. If you are one of them, these are all currently being worked on:
1. Not receiving password reset email (some have found in spam, please check again even if you already did)
2. Try to get password reset, but says invalid email (some have been using wrong email, if you have other emails try those)
3. Received password reset, but then when trying to log in it says member does not exist (a few have fixed this temporarily by clearing browser cache, closing browser, and re-opening)
We anticipate resolving these soon.
9/13 – any account/technical questions, please contact email@example.com
9/12 – The RELM Network is no more, as today is the birth of Channel Attitude! Starting right now, all subscribers can login at ChannelAttitude.com as the Beta site has launched. Your previous passwords are not valid, so the first thing you will need to do is click forgot password on the login page and use the same email you were logging in with on the old site to be sent a temporary password to get logged in with. While the final complete site is being finished offline, we are live now with the Beta to get you all back into your RSS feeds or video watching on the site. Keep in mind, it is a Beta, so things will look pretty bland design wise temporarily. Our goal with the Beta is to make sure everything is running smoothly, and get feedback from everyone as you use it. After you are logged in, you will be taken to the Member Area where any active subscription you have will be listed under Active Products. If you wish to watch video or listen to audio through the site, just click View All Shows next to the products. If you wish to use the RSS feed, each product has it’s own feed. Click RSS at the end of the product row to copy your feed address, and then just paste it into your podcast app. (Hamin Media Group isn’t currently ready to go on the Beta, but should be up soon) A technical support email will be available on the site should you have any questions. Shows will no longer be delivered through email, and we appreciate your patience through all of this! Also, for those who were wanting to add other products but have been unable to, you may now do so further down on the Member Area. Follow our new Twitter @ChannelAttitude – Welcome to Channel Attitude – Podcasting with NO LIMITS!!!
9/9 – We aren’t quite where we want to be at with pre-Beta testing, so we are aiming for the Beta launch in less than a week at this point. Will update if that changes.
9/6 – The Beta for the new site is on track to rollout by the end of this week (barring any progress barriers), more info to come when available including the new website address…..and channel name!
9/6 – Some emails are being reported as only being visible is some users’ All Mail folder
8/20 – Many Gmail users are receiving the emails in the “promotions” folder
8/19 – Hamin Media Group subscribers should have their first email from RELMshows@gmail.com. Please check your spam. If you didn’t get the email, please contact JeffLanesEmail@gmail.com
8/19 – Off the Cuff w/ Aubrey Huff subscribers should have their first email from RELMshows@gmail.com. Please check your spam. If you didn’t get the email, please contact JeffLanesEmail@gmail.com
8/18 –The Joker’s Mustache subscribers should have their first email from RELMshows@gmail.com. Please check your spam. If you didn’t get the email, please contact JeffLanesEmail@gmail.com
8/17 – Top Shelf Anarchy subscribers should have their first email from RELMshows@gmail.com. Please check your spam. If you didn’t get the email, please contact JeffLanesEmail@gmail.com
8/17 – The BS Show subscribers should have their first email from RELMshows@gmail.com. Please check your spam. If you didn’t get the email, please contact JeffLanesEmail@gmail.com
8/17 – First email from RELMShows@gmail.com has gone out to subscribers of Vince Russo’s The Brand. Please check your spam. If you didn’t get the email, please contact JeffLanesEmail@gmail.com
8/17 – Shows have not started to be sent out yet, we will post in this thread as soon as that starts
8/16 – Vince Russo discusses: https://youtu.be/T69oTvJ3srM
8/16 – All subscribers please whitelist the email RELMShows@gmail.com in your email settings so these emails do not go to spam, you will be getting your current content info there
8/16 – We were recently informed that login passwords were able to be reset, and have temporarily shut down the site. Full video coming shortly with detailed explanation. No payment info is compromised, as it isn’t stored on our site.
We’ve just been informed by the programmers of The RELM Network that a third-party has been attempting to manipulate our RSS feed to make it difficult for us to get our content to you. We’ve temporarily taken the site off-line to address. We appreciate your patience.